Hey ya'll! I'm back from Missouri and I had a great time! I was able to do a little bit of sight seeing, I went the 630ft into the sky to reach the tipity top of the Arch! It was very cool. I will have to post a few pics of the view from the arch for those of you who have never been. Of course the best part was being able to see family that I don't see often enough and watching my cousin Carrie get married! We had a great time!
I didn't do too terrible food wise, I tried to keep my portions in check. Although I do have to admit that I went to Culvers. It's my fave place in the midwest, we don't have any here in New England, so I had to get some frozen custard!
Well I only have 3 days left until my surgery! Isn't that crazy??? Still doesn't feel all that real. I am going to go back on liquids tomorrow and Thursday to shrink my stomach a bit and because I am kind of bloated from all the sodium in the foods from vacation. Oh and I ordered my protein supplement that I have to drink in between my broth and jello lol I bought Isopure, it's like a juice drink instead of a milky drink ewww I'm so sick of milk haha.
Oh you know what I didn't tell you guys....... after I got all that blood work done I got results and I have like a huge Vitamin D deficiency. Normal is 30-60 and I was an 11! I am kind of a freak when it comes to my skin, I protect it from the sun at all costs so I guess that is why I am deficient. lol Well they put me on a prescription to bring it up and then I have to get tested again so we will see how much it helps! Till next time you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment