I got to Lahey at 9:15 this morning for my first fill appointment. My surgeon came in (this was the first time I have seen him since surgery), and he asked me questions about how I was doing. No exageration, this took a whole 3 minutes if not less. Then he says to me, "so you'll be back in 4 weeks and we'll do your first adjustment", and I was like "Whoa" lol I said "I was told by the Nurse Practitioner that you would be doing it today." So he went and checked and then this darling of a nurse Pam came in and gave me the fill. I was so relieved! I was thinking to myself "I did not drive 40 minutes to talk to my surgeon for 3 minutes and tell him I feel great!"
Ok so I am the BIGGEST baby when it comes to needles, also not an exageration. This was the easiest, most painless thing I have EVER had done to me. It's a million times better than having your blood drawn. She prepped my stomach with this brown stuff and then had me do like half a sit up and she felt around for the port. Then I layed back down, she had it in, in one shot and 3 seconds later was pulling it out and I was done. I really could not believe how easy it was. They put 2 1/2 cc's in my 10cc band. I have another fill in 3weeks, August 14th.
Ok so I am the BIGGEST baby when it comes to needles, also not an exageration. This was the easiest, most painless thing I have EVER had done to me. It's a million times better than having your blood drawn. She prepped my stomach with this brown stuff and then had me do like half a sit up and she felt around for the port. Then I layed back down, she had it in, in one shot and 3 seconds later was pulling it out and I was done. I really could not believe how easy it was. They put 2 1/2 cc's in my 10cc band. I have another fill in 3weeks, August 14th.
(not me, just a photo. but it looks just like this)
If you have any fill related questions send them my way I'll do my best to answer ladylapband@verizon.net
Oh and also, I am going to add a little section right above my stats called "Blurbs" where I am going to post about things that aren't really justify a whole blog! Thanks for reading!
Oh and also, I am going to add a little section right above my stats called "Blurbs" where I am going to post about things that aren't really justify a whole blog! Thanks for reading!
5 comments:
OMGGGGG you will be getting your 2nd fill on my surgery day!! How exciting! :) I am so relieved to hear how easy this went for you. CONGRATS!!!
I'm so glad you got your fill! Hopefully you'll feel something - I know I didn't right away so don't get discouraged if you don't.
What a great blog on fills! That picture is FAB! Glad it went so smooth. Im also glad you went first and got to be the guini pig before me! haha
Excellent!!! I am getting my first fill Thursday (tomorrow) so I'm very excited since I am always hungry and I have been gaining and loosing the same 1-2 pounds for almost 4 weeks now! How frustrating!! Keep us posted - I'd love to know how you are feeling the next several days so we can compair notes!
Great picture, can I borrow it for my blog? And well done setting your target at half your old weight. It can be done. You are young with the rest of your life ahead of you, hope you suceed in getting rid of the "fat suit"
Love
H x
Post a Comment