Well I have no clear direction as to what I want this post to be about. I just kind of feeling like typing so I guess I'll just give you an update! I am still 19lbs down yahooo!!!!! I am so excited. I have my 2nd fill one week from today and actually I made my appt for my 3rd fill, it's going to be on Sept. 11th, which is exactly 4 weeks after the 2nd one. After my second one though if I still don't feel much I will call and change the 3rd fill to 3 weeks instead of 4. I feel like I am able to eat way too much right now, but I hear a lot of people saying that so that kind of makes me feel a little better, perhaps I am right on track then! I am so close to my first goal of 225lbs I can't believe I will see that number on the scale soon! I really wanted to be 225 by the time I got my 2nd fill but I am just going to adjust that goal instead of getting upset that I probably won't make that. I mean come on I don't think it's very likely to loose 8lbs in a week so instead I am going to aim to loose 3lbs this week to bring me to 230lbs. I think I can do that. Well thanks for reading, I know it was just kind of a ramble of a post! Hope you all are doing well!!!
4 comments:
I feel ya, I feel ya. Did you lose any after the first fill? I can't remember. Next week I'm calling to schedule my 2nd fill and it will hopefully be about 3 wks after the first. I'm excited! I'm eating ramen noodles, a no no! So easy and cheap and...that's what I am as of late. Grrrr! Good luck w/ the fill, keep me updated on how it goes!
Hey, girl. You sound exactly like me lol. I felt almost nothing after my 2nd fill, and I had a month to wait for my 3rd. I couldn't wait so I brought it forward to three weeks and now I'm due on the 12th of this month for it. YAYYYY. You're doing SO well. Be proud.
Cara x
It's a waiting game... I'm right there with you. I've got 7 cc's and I'm still not there. My third fill is on the 20th( I wish it were this week)and I'm hoping I get some restriction I can feel.
Good luck finding restriction! I hope the next fill does it for you. 19lbs is FABULOUS! I think I need to get another fill b/c I have no restriction either. Best of luck!
Post a Comment