Saturday, October 10, 2009

4 1/2 lbs this week!

Just a quick post to share that this week went great! I have been exercising a lot more than usual and eating a lot less thanks to my recent fill which brought me up to 6.5 cc's! I got my fill and weighed 227.7 and now I am 223.0, so 4 1/2lbs in a week I cannot believe it! One more lb to hit 30! I really want to hit 199 by my birthday/thanksgiving which is Nov 23rd/Nov 26th. Hmm......I'm not so sure at this point if that is doable, that would be 20lbs in about 5 weeks. I could definetly do 15......20 might be pushing it but we will see I am going to keep trying! Hope you are are doing fantabulous!!!!!!!


ps. I have gotten stuck many times.......any tips??????


9 comments:

Robyn said...

If you keep up this pace you will hit your goal by Thanksgiving! It looks like your hard work paid off, congrats!

Tina said...

great work-aren't fills great!4.5 pounds is wonderful! Are you sure your getting stuck? It took me a long time to figure this out but if I just expel spit it is usually because i ate too much (should have stopped 2 or 3 bites sooner). The spit is overflow that there just was not room for. If I actually expel some of the food I ate it is probably because i didn't take small enough bites or chew well enough. I still have problems but at least I know why...My brain knows but it doesnt always stop my hand from shoving the food in my mouth!

Lady Lap Band said...

Tina! Yes it usually is like I spit like crazy!!!!! Eww so gross but it hurts like mad too!

Brooke said...

Awesome. I kind of have a feeling that since your weight loss was slow for a while as you worked on restriction that you may speed right up to your goal. 4.5 lbs in a week is a pretty good start, too!

That would be so cool if you got to goal on your b-day or Turkey day, too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :-0)

Nicole said...

i love the new pic - or at least it's the first time i've noticed an updated one.

good job on that 4.5lb loss!

THE DASH! said...

Wow.. that was some loss this week - totally jealous! lol And you are looking so sweet (keep telling you this.. but only cos it's true.)
Hmm regarding the PB. Maybe you are eating things you shouldn't now you have great restriction. Stay away from soft bread, dry meats and sausages without sauce. Actually anything without sauce.
Fingers crossed you reach that goal by your birthday!!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

That is fabulous! Way to work it woman!!!

From Fat to Fit said...

That is SO doable! As for solutions for getting stuck...all I can say is chew, chew, chew! :)

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

Glad to hear of your great weekly loss. that's fantastic!! You seem re-motivated and I have a strong feeling that you're going to make that short term goal!!