So I've been struggling lately, ever since I had an unfill. Eating too much has been my primary issue. I've been going up and down between 217lbs and 220lbs but this past week I really gave myself a kick in the butt to get back on track and today I am back at 217lbs which feels great! I found out that in April I am going to Florida so that helped to really get me focused and knock off the nonsense. I would really love to lose 50lbs by then if at all possible!! It's nice to have a goal in mind. I really want to feel good in a bathing suit!
4 comments:
It's horrible when we can eat past that band.. it's what I've been doing too this week and it's doing my head in. I guess you just have to hang in there and try to make good choices. Sounds fun going to Florida. Lucky girl x
Congrats on getting back on track!
Jumpin' back on is all that really matters. Get back to business. And the trip is a good motivator!
Getting your head in the right place is where we need to start and sounds like you have done that. You go girl! For getting back on the Lapband wagon. Make it happen!
Post a Comment