Monday, August 30, 2010

Tired & Hungry!!!

So I didn't sleep at all last night. Being off work last week really threw my sleep schedule off. I wasn't tired until 11pm and usually I'm in bed no later than 10pm so there is 1 hour I lost. Plus knowing I had to get up on time to actually be somewhere made me wake up constantly worrying that I was late. Blah!

Fortunately I woke up feeling really good and that latest until about 10 minutes ago. I got this HUGE wave of exhaustion come over me. I hope this feeling doesn't last for long, I don't like it.

The nice thing about having last week off is I had a lot of time to look at people's blogs, it was really fun. You are all so creative not only in blog design but in the things you blog about. I've learned a few new "tricks" by reading some blogs.

Ooooo I've been looking at a lot of recipes and I was on allrecipes.com and came across this Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf. It had over 600 reviews and it was more than 4.5 stars and it had like more than 13,000 people who saved it so I can't wait to cook it tonight. It's only 342 cals so that is exciting too! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Please share any good recipes that you've come across I am really getting into cooking lately and would LOVE to try them out!! Thanks everyone!!! You are all wicked AMAZING!!! =)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you use as your motivation for working out?

Lady Lap Band said...

Umm I don't usually have much motivation Andy. lol What do you use for yours? I need help!