Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

Last Wednesday’s Weight: 177lbs
This Wednesday’s Weight: 176lbs

Yes! Finally another 1lb! I've been loosing slowly...if at all but it's no mystery like I said in my last post...I've really only been exercising. My eating habits have been okay and I had basically no restriction.

Speaking of restriction I went on Monday to get a fill. I got .2cc put in which brings me up to 7.8cc's total and I have a 10cc band. I don't feel a massive amount of restriction just yet but I definitely feel a change. It was harder to eat early this morning and liquids are laboring longer before I feel them totally go through. I have to give it a couple more week before I really see where my restriction will be at with this fill. 

I've learned a lot about what fiber does for you in the past few days so I am trying to up my intake of it. Fiber is really important because it slows down the digestive process which in return makes you fuller longer.....with the band already doing that if I up my fiber intake as well I imagine I would be in a really good position.

If you are aware of any high fiber snacks/foods that you would recommend please let me know!

5 comments:

Steph said...

I personally love the Fiber One bars, but they have been officically banned in my house as they give me the winds something terrible and gassy Stephanie equals an unhappy husband! If you find out a good fiber supplement, be sure to let us know!

Shannon said...

the fiber one bars are great! plus they make yogurt. I have been using a fiber powder and mixing it in with my chobani as well. I try to stick with a high fiber high protein diet. I use alot of the powder through out my week.
I don't recommend drinking it in just plain water though.

Bonnie said...

I like Kashi cereal. I usually eat it as a snack because I'm too tight to eat for breakfast. They have bars too, but I've never tried them.

Anonymous said...

The kashi bars are good with flavours like cherry and dark chocolate but I would be worried about them sticking?!?! I use benefibre in anything. 1tsp daily. I also add dried hemp seeds to my breakfast porridge.

Rachel said...

I use ground flax seed meal. I love it...You can stir it in almost anything: youghurt, smoothies, pudding, apple sauce, cereal. It helps a lot with regularity too. It tastes a lot like ground almonds...