Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cruise Pics & Wednesday Weigh In



I hope you enjoy my cruise slide show!!!

Last Wednesday's Weight: 167lbs
This Wednesday’s Weight: 167lbs

The rise of the plateau again! Muahahahaha. lol No seriously it is that time of the month so you know how that goes. I feel wonderful though and I have this new found sense of....what is the word I am looking for? Self belief....that is what it is! I don't know I just feel like I can do it, I can hit my goal. Maybe it was the finale of biggest loser last night that is making me feel this way! Did you guys see Olivia? She looks AMAZING, she was my fave all season!! =)





On another wicked cool note.....I only need 4 more people to have 200 followers!!! That would be awesome if I acquired those within the next month because next month marks my 2yr Bandiverary and it would just be neat to have 200 followers in 2 years! =)

My mom has been following a 1200 calorie "diet" but its more of a lifestyle change since like mid March and it's really working for her! She isn't even exercising much and she is dropping like a couple lbs every few days. I need to start watching my caloric intake as well. I find that every once in a while I need to count points just to realize all the little things I am eating here and there that really add up,so I am going to do that this week!

I hope you are all starting to enjoy some nice weather! Last week all we had was rain day after day in MA, but yesterday and today are beautiful!! =)


6 comments:

Cat said...

Ooooh so happy for your cruise pics. I've been waiting. Looks like you had a blast. Love love the obligatory shots of the towel animals. The frog is my favorite.

You look WONDERFUL!

Stacy said...

Great pictures!! It looks like you had a blast!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! You look Awesome!!!

Yvette said...

I love your pictures! You look great. Your blog is very encouraging to those of us just starting this process!!

LuminousLisa said...

I think I am your 200th follower - YAY!!! :) I just started reading your blog a few days ago, and I want to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us; as Yvette said, it is VERY encouraging to those of us who are just starting this process! You look amazing, you should be so proud of your success! :)

banded bella said...

banded bella here and I hope to have helped you make your 200 followers...I love to cruise as well.