Monday, December 19, 2011

The 5 Cs......

I’ve come to realize that I am addicted to the 5 C’s……

  • Coffee
  • Chocolate
  • Chips
  • Cakes
  • Candy
A whole lot of CRAP. I’ve been stressed this month and when I am stressed I eat more, like a lot of us but I don’t just eat more food, I eat more of this stuff. No wonder why I’ve been struggling lately.  I feel like I need to go on a detox, something has to happen cause I can’t keep putting this junk into my body. Everything but the coffee I am starting right now because I feel like after a few days I won’t have cravings for these things anymore. I am going to start cutting down the amount of coffee I drink right now but am not going to cut it out completely until next week. I have 4 ½ days in a row off work so I feel like that is a good time to come off the coffee so I don’t feel like crap at work and I can take a nap when I am really feeling the caffeine withdrawal.

Ironically today is 2 ½ years since my surgery, my how time fly’s by! I have 20lbs more to go until goal so that is just under 3.5lbs per month, super doable! I’m very excited about hitting my goal in 2012!!!  =)

3 comments:

JD said...

I've found the way that works best for me to eliminate stuff like that from my diet is to start by saying no once. Every time you say no to something crappy, it then becomes easier to say no the next time, and the next, and by that time, you've detoxed the crap out of your system, so you're not having physical symptoms of missing it. This is just something I've noticed about myself - through stress and just something becoming a habit, that stuff can creep in...sounds like you have a great plan!!

Lady Lap Band said...

That makes a ton of sense! Sounds so simple just say no the next time you crave it and if I keep that mind set perhaps I'll say no 9 times out of 10!! Here is goes lol thanks so much!

Breanne
www.ladylapband.com

Anonymous said...

I have the coke, chips, and carb addiction. I also need to just stop it, cold-turkey. I wish I had never allowed these to creep back into my diet......
You have come so far and look so great; you can do it!