Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

I have not noticed a big difference since my last fill. That is to be expected though. Typically it takes me about one week or so to really feel the affects. However, I have noticed a decrease in my appetite, or my head hunger shall I say. Not that, that is keeping me from eating when I am not hungry but it is sure helping to reduce the amount I am eating. I wonder if starting back up on Metformin is having anything to do with that as well? They say that it is possible that once the Metformin starts to work that it can help you to loose weight. All the help I can get at this point is fantastic!!

Speaking of head hunger......back in October before I had my unfill I was feeling like I was on top of the world. My food intake was under control and I thought I had conquered my head hunger! When I had to get unfilled, the first week after I still felt okay but every soon after I began loose my head hunger mind! I would be eating things just to eat things. Sitting there eating wondering why on earth am I eating this but feeling physically unable to stop. Thank Goodness I have not gained any weight considering how "out of control" I have felt. Thank Goodness again that I am finally feeling like I am gaining back control as I get filled up more.

In a way it was eye opening to have the unfill because I realized that my food addiction hadn't been "cured" and it really showed my how much this Band is really helping me and how wonderful of a tool it is! I am so thankful for it!!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!



3 comments:

Dinnerland said...

I am looking forward to having a good experience with this tool (the band.) Your story is definitely demonstrative of the fact that it really helps you out. Keep up the great work!

Lonicera said...

Well done on your great weightloss sucesses so far Breanne - and have a lovely Christmas!

Hug from Caroline

THE DASH! said...

Nice work so far, Breanne. You are doing brilliantly and Merry Christmas to you too, darl. Hope it's everything you want it to be and more.
Cara xxx