I am not eating lunch yet, because I am not hungry. I am back up to 6cc's now and the band is once again helping me control my head hunger. This is the best feeling in the entire world. I am the first to admit that I am 100% a food addict. I'm not just one of those people who eat all the wrong things and doesn't exercise. I am like a food hider, eat in your car, and late at night when everyone is in bed kind of addict. Before the band I was controlled by food. I guess in a way I still am because food is on my mind constantly but now it's in a different kind of way.
There is no feeling in the world like eating a meal and just feeling plain old satisfied, not stuffed, just satisfied. Ironically I'm a control freak who is addicted to food which makes me out of control haha. I am a mess. I am just so thankful that I was presented with all the right circumstances to get this band. It's the best thing I've ever done and I can't imagine life without it. Imagine what I'll be saying once I've hit my goal haha?
If you are still thinking about getting banded, my advice is do it do it do it, you won't regret it!!!!
3 comments:
I wholeheartedly agree!!
woohoo-I am chasing that feeling again. Having a little trouble with my band right now. I envy you a bit but Congrats!! Now watch that weight melt away.
FAN-TAS-TIC!!!! So wonderful your band is doing the job it's meant too!! Lovely that you are in this spot. Cheering you on from across the seas!
Post a Comment