Monday, July 19, 2010

Cruisin' Baby!

I am super siked! I booked a cruise for next May, my first cruise ever!! It leaves from Port Canaveral, FL so I fly into Orlando and it’s a 7 Day Cruise to Nassau, Bahamas and St. Thomas and St. Martin!

So talk about something that I am crazy motivated to loose some major weight for!! My goal was to hit 150 by my cousins wedding next June 25th which is also just about the same time I hit my 2 year Bandiversary but now I have to move that date up so May 7th is my 150lbs goal! It’s only 5lbs a month I can so do that. My mom is going on the cruise as well and she wants to drop some weight too so it’s nice I will have some support there!

Anyone ever been on a cruise?? I’d love to hear some stories and advice, anything!









7 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

How exciting! I have been on tons of cruises, just let me know what you want to know. I visit Orlando a few times a year and have cruised out of Port Canaveral 3+ times, so I'm sure I can answer any questions that you may have. You'll have so much fun!

Nella said...

just take me with you!

Barbara said...

Oh yeah.. love the cruise.. we did an 11 day on our first cruise and we loved it. When you go to St. Marteen (the french name), go to Joe's Jewelry.. to die for jewelry and great great prices.. you are going to have SOOOO much fun..

-Grace- said...

St. Thomas and St. Martin are GORGEOUS! I love cruises. Plan on bringing extra spending money for all the great deals on jewelry. Seriously, I'd consider going on a trip just to get these prices!

Kristen said...

oooo how exciting! I am going on my first cruise this September. We are leaving out of Port Canaveral too, but are going to grand caymen, cozumel, costa maya and the honduras. I will make sure and tell you all about it! xxoo

Kinzie said...

I too am going on my first cruise this September. Something in the water or what?

Alexis said...

I love cruises! My hubby and I went to St Thomas and St Martin about 6 years ago and LOVED it!