WOOOOO 207 baby! Funny thing is I was disappointed in myself because I didn't feel I was trying hard enough this week but ironically I still lost the 2 lbs I had wanted. Just goes to show how much this band really works! Life is good! I have a goal of at least 1 lb per week for the coming year, 2 lbs would be better!!
I'm a little "nervous" about hitting onederland, haha does that even make sense? It's just weird I've adapted to being over 200lbs so much that I don't really even recall what it feels like/looks like to be in the 100's. I guess it is more like an excited nervous.
As far as the heartburn goes, thanks for all the comments! You all made some valid points and I'll definetly make some changes in hopes to make it subside.
I'm a little "nervous" about hitting onederland, haha does that even make sense? It's just weird I've adapted to being over 200lbs so much that I don't really even recall what it feels like/looks like to be in the 100's. I guess it is more like an excited nervous.
As far as the heartburn goes, thanks for all the comments! You all made some valid points and I'll definetly make some changes in hopes to make it subside.
8 comments:
You are SO close the that 199!
Sounds great... You can lose 8 pounds standing on your head... Great stuff
Woo-hoooo you go girl! You have been doing so good since you've started these Wednesday weigh-in's! Keep it up and you'll be in onderland in no time!
Hey! Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Jealous!!! Nice work!
So close you can taste it. Its such an amazing place to be...no NEED to be nervous sunshine! Once you are there, there is no turning back!
I can't believe it's mid day and you guys have been so speady with comments, thanks! LOVE hearing from you all!!
wOOOO HOOO!!!
Post a Comment