Monday, September 27, 2010

Giveaway!!! Find out How to Enter!!

So I betcha your asking yourself... "Why is this crazy Lady Lap Band chic givin' away stuff??" Why not? lol It's just fun so I wanna give away somethin'. Plus, it's a small way for me to say thanks for reading my blog! The band is only a small part of my weightloss. Without the support of all of you, I would not be where I am!

So the giveaway is.......

The Biggest Loser® Digital Kitchen Scale!!
Digital kitchen scale gives you precise portion control for a fit lifestyle. It accurately weighs up to 6.6-pounds in .03 increment units. You can weigh directly on the stain-resistant glass platform. The Add and Weigh feature returns the scale back to zero with each additional item/ingredient put on the scale's platform. Also features automatic shut-off. Two extra long life lithium batteries are included.



HOW TO ENTER:

1 Entry: Become a follower of Lady Lap Band and comment on this post leaving your email address. If you already are a follower, provide your email as a comment to this post for 1 entry.

2 Entries: In addition to the rules for 1 Entry, become a follower of Lady Lap Band on Twitter, and leave a comment letting me know what you are @. http://twitter.com/LadyLapBand if you already are a follower comment to this post I already follow and your @.

5 Entries: In addition to the rules for 1 Entry and 2 Entries, Blog about my giveaway (including a link back to my blog) and comment with a link to your blog post.

This giveaway is open internationally!!

So there is how you can get up to FIVE chances to win!!! Good luck!

Please leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be chosen at random!

I will announce the Winner on Tuesday October 12th!

22 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Awesome scale! Thanks!

Jen said...

I'm already following you of course... my email is jennaysteele at yahoo dot com

I don't do twitter... but I'll try to get some time to do a post about your giveaway too :)

Uppercase Addict said...

I am a follower to :) cewilson11 at hotmail dot com :) Our band dates are almost identical!

DiZneDiVa said...

I already follow you, my email is georgeesgirl4@gmail.com i will tweet and blog too, i really need to get more specific about my food weights... *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

DiZneDiVa said...

I now follow you on twitter too...2 entries for me. i will now blog about your giveaway... check out my blog to see the post. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

Band Geek said...

Hello! My email address is jenwelty@hotmail.com. Good luck to me!

Blossom said...

Hi there, new follower here! shauna004@sympatico.ca

Blossom said...

Also, @Shauna_Kat!

Blossom said...

Also, link on my blog: http://blossombanded.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway.html

Ice Queen said...

I am a follower.

My e-mail is: erikatheicyone@gmail.com

Ice Queen said...

Additional entry: I put a photo with a link back in my blog sidebar. I like to do this better than a post, as it gets seen by more people. :D

URL to my blog: http://wwwfatlikeme.blogspot.com/

Thank you. :D

Mary H. said...

Hi! I just followed you today! :) My email is: aboveaveragegal@gmail.com

~ Katie ~ said...

I have no idea how I did not know about you...thanks for the give away! I'm a follower
emails is : k8ejohnson@gmail.com

Pamela E. Williams said...

Just started following you. I would love to have that scale.

My email is: pamelaewilliams@hotmail.com

Pamela E. Williams said...

I'm following you now on Twitter and I also blogged about your giveaway. Here is the link.

http://lessthanfat.blogspot.com/2010/09/lady-lap-band-is-giving-away-something.html

1reign (Mimi) said...

I am a new follower and would love to win.

emai: reign2be@yahoo.com

1reign (Mimi) said...

I posted about the contest on my blog as well

http://weightsupastar.blogspot.com/2010/09/win-great-kitchen-scale-from-lady.html

Angela said...

Hi! I've been a follower since I started blogging. Email is: smith2girls@gmail.com

Following you on twitter too. mizzangyl

Pamela E. Williams said...

Consider this post the offcial entry for my blog post.

http://lessthanfat.blogspot.com/2010/09/lady-lap-band-is-giving-away-something.html

Michelle said...

I'm a follower :)

Canadian Bird said...

I'm a follower here & on twitter! :)
obdigobin at gmail dot com
twitter name @obdigobin.

Thanks!
Blessings,
Robin at Band on the Run

Angela G said...

Just popped in from fatlikeme's blog. I'm trying to branch out to new blog AND ...I could use a scale. My email is angelasstuff at gmail dot com. I don't have a twitter.
Thanks for hosting.
-Angela