Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Goals / Fill / Weigh In

So I'll start off by letting you all know I got a fill today! However, I have no idea how much of a fill I got!!! Pam (my nurse practitioner) and I are such chatter boxes that I completely didn't ask how much she was giving me!! She said okay I'll give you just a smidgen and I never even questioned it. lol I can't believe it. haha.

I didn't loose any weight this week. I am still stuck at 199 but I guess it is good I got a fill today because clearly I needed it!

I told Pam I wanted to talk to her about what my goal should be. I told her that I wanted to hit 150lbs, so lose 50lbs by my 2 year Bandiversary in June 2011 and she thought that was AWESOME. Then I went on to say I wanted to get to 125lbs overall as my goal. haha She gave me kind of a weird look and I said "no?" Pam said that at 5ft 5in 125lbs is certainly in the range I should be in but it's on the small side. Her exact words were "You'll look skeletal." haha I never thought of that. Maybe 125lbs is too thin for me? I don't know but she seems to think I should aim for about 140ish. I guess we will see as I get closer to those weights what feels right. What do you all think????

I definetly ate too much over labor day, how did you all do???

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Labor Day weekend was tough. I'm still waiting for restriction so I can eat anything. My surgeon doesn't seem to like to tell me how much he puts in my band, but I'm thinking I'm around 3.5. I wish I was stuck at 199 instead of 256. :)

The Banded Lady said...

199 does sound good but here's hoping it goes down for you!

Stephanie F. said...

I definitely did TERRIBLE this weekend. Key lime pie is the Devil!

:o) Stephanie F.
http://ready4anewme.blogspot.com/