I hope you all had a nice Christmas, or whichever holiday you celebrate I hope you enjoyed it! I certainly did, as I indulged in way too much food! Every night I went to bed saying "I don't like food anymore" haha. Thankfully I really didn't gain. This morning I was at 181 but that isn't anything new to me. The past several weeks I've been fluctuating like crazy between 179-181 back and forth back and forth. It is starting to drive me crazy. I plugged in a new program to my body bugg...my goal is to weigh 148 by my cruise...lol that probably won't happen but just humor me people lol. 148 by May 3rd is my goal and my body bugg says I need to loose exactly 2lbs per week from here on out to reach that. Sounds doable if I stay focused!!! I know I can do it if I stay focused but that is the thing....will I stay focused? I am surely going to try!!
I'm really excited about 2011, I can't see any reason why I can't hit my goal this year. Oh I saw a commercial for this new series called Heavy and it starts Jan. 17th on A&E, I can't wait! I love these shows, they are very inspiration to me, so if you need some inspiration make sure you check it out!!!
2 comments:
Wasn't this blizzard yucky!! I hope you reach your goal! The lower you get the slower it comes off!
How cool, I've always wanted a Body Bugg. How do you like yours? Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment