Last Wednesday’s Weight: 173lbs (3/9/11)
This Wednesday’s Weight: 171lbs
I can taste the 160's baby!!! I am so so so excited to get into the 160's! I've practically lived my whole like in the 170's - 180's so to get back there was cool but it felt normal to me. I was in the 160's for a very short time when I was 16 and on weight watchers and that was 8 years ago! Wow that is such a long time since I've been there. The most exciting part about being there this time is I know I won't back backwards again which is the best part of all.
I can taste the 160's baby!!! I am so so so excited to get into the 160's! I've practically lived my whole like in the 170's - 180's so to get back there was cool but it felt normal to me. I was in the 160's for a very short time when I was 16 and on weight watchers and that was 8 years ago! Wow that is such a long time since I've been there. The most exciting part about being there this time is I know I won't back backwards again which is the best part of all.
On a different note.....I LOVE baking - I always have but I stopped doing it because I ate too much of what I baked and lots of things I baked just break down into sugar and go right through my band. So I was thinking about what I could bake that I could not really eat a lot of and the answer is.....MUFFINS!!! I can take like a bit of a muffin but legit it would take me all day to eat a single muffin if I could at all! I've come up with a really good recipe and am loving to bake again! I would not suggest baking for a brand new bandster as that would be a little like torture but after a year or so if you like to bake....bake on!
Thanks for all your comments regarding me getting better! I really appreciate it and am feeling much better now! =)
4 comments:
i can taste it for you baby!
You are so close!! You CAN do it!! MMMMmmmuffins. :)
You will be there in no time - sooooo exciting!!! :) I'm so happy for you, sweet girl! Cranberry Orange muffins are my favorite...or blueberry...cherry....lol
Bring on them 160s! You can do it!
Post a Comment