Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I don't know what to Title this lol

Hi!!!
I feel REALLY good today; I just had to start off by telling you that. I have been doing soooo good eating. I have not been doing the whole Atkins 20 carbs per day thing, but I have been cutting the amount of carbs by a lot.

I LOVE my Bike. I’ve been doing just over 2 miles about 5 times a week; sometimes more. I think I am going to experiment with the Kayaking next weekend after Memorial Day weekend. Memorial Day I am actually going to Lahey to get all my blood work done for me 1 year post op visit so I don’t have to take time out of work to go. I’m so excited to get 13 vials of blood taken again, NOT! Haha. I’m terrified of needles, blah!

Thank heavens for this blog, I don’t think I would have made it through the year without it. Who’s the genius who invented these things???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your doing fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Tina said...

congrats on the good food week. Getting in more protein really does seem to help...wish I could remember that whenever I am tempted by carby stuff :)

Good for you on the exercise too!!

Tina

Anonymous said...

Hey! you were asking about how i did my weight loss alot of the past year has been very tough i've gone up and down. I've been sticking to things and then not sticking to things. Now I'm sticking to things again. I'm watching what i eat and how much and exercising almost every day for 1/2 hour each time. At my last fill I thought i had good restricition, but that went away and I need another fill. I'd like to lose another 90-100 pounds. Its all about staying focused on your goal and thats what I am going to do. I slacked off to much over the last year. I want to continue loosing weight so now I just need to stay motivated and focused and thanks to people like you and your blogs I will stay motivated.

Andy