Late yesterday I went to Lahey Clinic to see my favorite Nurse Practitioner to get a fill! It is always good to see her, she is the sweetest. The last time I saw her was in April and I really missed her! This is the longest I have ever gone without a fill. I ended up just getting .1cc put in though she said she would give me .2 if I wanted. In the past I have been to aggressive and have regretted it and needed unfills so the last time that happened I told myself that I would never get more than .1cc at a time from now on. I figured since I have another appointment next month anyway that if I really need another .1 than I will just get it then!
The last time I went to Lahey I was 175lbs which I didn’t realize, I thought I was more like 165. That means I’ve lost about 20lbs since April. It sure is harder to loose the smaller you get. Also though, for me the smaller I get the more comfortable I feel and I don’t work quite as hard to loose.
We talked a little about my goal weight of 138lbs which she thinks is just about right. When I reach 138 that will put me at a BMI of 22.96 (so 23) and 23 is the ideal BMI apparently, who knew. In my heart of hears 125lbs is still really my goal weight but when I think about it like a logical 24 yr old woman lol I know that it is probably not attainable for my build but hey a girl can dream lol. If I ever did hit 125lbs I am sure it is not a weight I could maintain for long term but it would be cool to see it on the scale once or twice! lol.
Thank you to everyone who supported me via facebook! You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment