Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I got an appt!

I’m so excited because I got a call back from my nurse practitioner and I am going this Thursday for a fill! Thank goodness!!

I get really concerned as this time of the year approaches. In the past the winter has consistently been a time of year when I don’t loose (with the band) or when I gain (before I had the band). Hence the reason I want this fill so badly. I’m super super hungry and I really want to loose this Holiday Season, wouldn’t that be nice!

Ideally I would like to hit my goal of 138lbs by the end of 2011 but it seems like every time I set a goal I don’t hit it lol so I almost didn’t even want to type that because if I said it then it might not happen!

On another note…… Many of you know I use to be a singer and when I was 18 I really stopped believing in myself and that is when I really started to pack on the lbs. Now that I have lost so much and am the smallest I have ever been I am starting to feel hopeful about music again. I am not really sure in what capacity yet I am going to start performing and pursuing music again but I am going to start! I created a facebook page for my music (there is not much on it yet) but seeing you all support me so much in my weight loss journey I was hoping you would support me in this avenue of my life as well! Here is the link to the page… www.facebook.com/breprimusic

You all rock!

4 comments:

Cat said...

Best of luck both with your goals and your music dear Breanne!

Cece said...

"Liked" you on Facebook ...

speck said...

Great on getting the fill. I just did the same thing and what a difference.

I'm happy you are starting to believe in yourself. I think this is a tough one for a lot of us.

Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Just watched the video - YOU HAVE AN AMAZING VOICE! Chase your dreams lady! You've got this!

Looking fantastico too by the way!