Sunday, October 10, 2010

Picture

Hi everyone!!! So the pic above is me and my hubby right before we went to a wedding last night. Just thought I would share it with you!!!

I LOVE my bodybugg!!! Everyday I have had a high calorie deficit and it is a bit addicting lol. I have a phone "training" session on Tuesday which comes with the program and hopefully that will show me how to really use the bodybugg to its full potential. I might just really make my goal for the birthday which is 175lbs with the combination of my sweet spot and the bodybugg. By the way I don't really know if my sweet spot really exsist anymore........when you loose weight restriction gets less until you get another fill and where I do have restriction it's just not the same as it was last week. So weird how its always so different.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

You look beautiful!

Read said...

You look fantastic!!

Lonicera said...

Handsome couple! Lovely pic.
Caroline

Kathy said...

You're such a beautiful girl. Your husband must be very proud of you.

Ice Queen said...

You two are such a cute couple. :D

Bonnie said...

Very cute pic. I think the sweet spot is difficult for anyone to stay at for very long.