This Wednesday’s Weight: 190lbs
I have surpassed the -60lbs mark! I am currently down 62lbs!
My whole life I have always been overweight, heck I was born overweight lol. Since I've been in an "adult" body I've been 30-40lbs overweight and for me that is somewhere between 180lbs and 190lbs. So for me I now feel like I am right back where I started! When I was 18 in 2005 I ballooned up to 252lbs in one year and after 4 years of trying to get it off and I couldn't that is when I turned to Lap Band in 2009. So my morbid obesity was a short time in my life but I've been obese for a long time and so it's weird to say but I feel "normal" again lol. I feel like myself.
Typically this is not something I would be happy about but today I am happy. Primarily because I know with the help of this band for the first time in my life I will be able to get to a normal healthy weight. I don't have to 30-40lbs overweight forever just because that is how I spent my entire life before, isn't that good news!
This is the time in the journey when I am starting to get really excited!!!
8 comments:
Three pounds. Most excellent. :D
I e-mailed you. Please let me know if you didn't get it and I will try, again. :)
Fantastic weight loss, well done!
your doing awesome!!!!!! great job!
Awesome job!
congratulations!! getting back to that elusive high school weight is awesome! xxxooo
Awesome! You SHOULD be very proud of where you are! That is AWESOME!!!
I totally feel you on the feeling normal bit. I have always been overweight since I had my babies, but after my wedding I spiked up an additional 35 pounds. I have finally lost all that weight a year and a few months post band and now Im back to where I was for a long time. lol I still have 30 more pounds to lose but I feel like after 35 pounds now Im at the starting point I should have started at. **Sigh**
You are doing wonderful, congratulations. I can't wait to feel normal again. Keep up the good work <3
Post a Comment